Monday, December 10, 2012

Inspiration Board

My family comes first! Before kids and business my wife and I took alot of random trips and did camping alot. As a kids my folks took me camping alot and I feel we grew to be a close family b/c of the trips and random thing we would do. I Inspire to provide my family with those memories by the end of 2013 as well




                                                                          Source: images04.olx.com via Troy on Pinterest


My Community comes next.  I truly believe that after family community is the heart of what I do!
I enjoy giving back and growing the knowledge of my community benefits me as an individual. 
In 2013 my Goal is to give back through the Arts and help establish a bigger arts program in Hendricks County.

                                                                        Source: sunshinestatesolarenergy.com via Troy on Pinterest


Education is HUGE in my life.  I learned a lesson not very long after graduating College... I should have learned more and paid more attention in school.  I don't want my kids to struggle as much as I did after getting out of school and I want them to understand the importance of Education in making themselves better people.  I want to be an inspiration about Education to my Kids in 2013.

                                                                                 Source: cbtrust.org.uk via Troy on Pinterest

As my success grows in business and my income grows I want to be ahead of that growth and create a clear and defined financial path for my family in 2013.  If it's through a coach or even getting involved in a Dave Ramsey Class this is one of my goals for 2013.

                                                                           Source: whatsyourgameplan.info via Troy on Pinterest   

Last but not least I love have fun speaking with Groups about a variety of subjects including things like Simple CRM AddressTwo, Marketing, Sales, and having fun at work.  And plan to do alot more of that in 2013.


No comments: