Monday, December 10, 2012

New Traditions


One New Tradition for the Year 2013.

Camping, period.  Camping is a great and Cheap way to get away and have fun as a family.  Cheap and Fun, ask my wife and I’m sure she’d confirm both things that describe me to a tee!  In 2013 I plan to find more time to camp with my family and friends.

Camping in my life has created a life time of Memories for me.  From being a Kid and camping with my family in tents and later down the road in trailers.  To starting off camping with my wife when we first got married, oh the stories she could share.  To wrap her stories up it would look like this: Cold Nights, Forgot clothes, no air mattress, where’s the fire pit, sleeping in the car, and having a whole lotta fun.

Now other than the description of my wife’s thoughts on camping I want to create those fun and lasting traditions of summer camping trips with my kids.  But first I have to buy a tent.  Right?

No comments: