Monday, December 3, 2012

You Want to Meet Everyone? Really?


I wonder how many people when asked, who would you like to meet respond, everyone?  I mean really?  Everyone?  You want to know everyone?  I do and I also want to know how I can help everyone.  It’s a habit and a hobby.  I’m a helper and I doer.  But why would I want meet and help everyone?  Because I believe I can learn from everyone I help.

I heard a long time ago that surrounding yourself with successful people will help you be successful.  So what we just like sit there and hang out?  NO! We find out what they are working on and how we can learn from what they are working on and not only that HELP them work on it.   

You know what’s cool about that?  You may find that these super successful people that you “Hang” out with may need someone with your expertise or they might not have all the answers that you thought they did.  And that’s where you come in help them out and learn a little while you’re at it. 

No comments: